Sunday, November 30, 2008

WHAT ANN COULTER'S BOOK IS ABOUT: GUILTY (YEAH YOU ARE AND MAYBE FIRED)

Imagine yourself the owner of a newspaper and it went out of business because your reputation is muckraking or worth less than the paper it was printed on. Imagine how the readers would feel when and if they are misled. Imagine how the owners feel when they are blacklisted as a liar. Also, I feel like I am in competition with Sean or Drudge, which I am not, but they think they have the inside scoop and are very close to Ann. They do not know a god damn thing about her or me. Not a damn thing. Like the media they ride it as long as it takes them. Drudge claims the book is about Obama and it is not; it is personal, this book is to clear up her name. Drudge is putting thoughts in your mind. Drudge is behind politico.com with Rush probably. This is why he made the Obama statement; they accused me of being a liberal and banned me on every web site, exact words "liberal blogger" while claiming I was stalking Ann; they were and claimed to be promoting and protecting her. Total lies. It is a terror network.

No comments: