Sunday, November 30, 2008

BRED TO STEEL AND NERVES OF STEAL

11/30/2008 8:01:50 AM

Eventually, three events will occur. Rush will disclose his evil and death penalty secret, the federal authorities will, or my army of psychics will all the secrets of this world. When they do that, we will know and feel how badly life got for him because he stepped over this sacred invisible line. All his secrets might be known and leaked anonymously. Imagine that, all you’re junk on disk and for free. All your secrets can be leaked and you have to work hard to get them back. I have outlined how badly you messed up and what the feds want you to do now. I did not draft it, they did and they want you to turn yourself in peacefully and cooperate to dismantle this now. Do not make it grow or distract me like a hydra; this is the biggest diversion. When I am done with you, I will move to your next comrade. I am giving them a present to boost their career as good will; free no cost because I am so mad and tried so hard to be a reasonable person.

No comments: