Tuesday, November 25, 2008

VAN DER SLOOP CASE AND PAULA ABDUL CASE IN ONE

11/25/2008 5:35:31 AM

I have heard Ann and how frustrated she is. Now it is time to hear why Hannity “must” have Ann or why Laura was snooping on me and Ann and saying how I want young girls when they flooded my life in 2006. Is she a madam and who is the recipient? Laura is Ann’s rival and now wants to show she too can act just as well. It is hard to swim with or against the current with these people, they blame. There was some talk about bidding money on Ann so they were protecting their investments and claim to be promoting her. The same story they gave with me but to the communists as a messiah. Now they get the killer, they snared SDI and need an explanation ASAP or else the feds and the security hunt them down. I had to be quiet and walk slowly, Ann came in and made so many rackets but even that did not scare them off. Now they are pretending to be Generals and have one satellite, one. They think they will win by using it on me. This General hides from his own men. So they are wasting time while preparing some defense.

No comments: