Monday, May 11, 2009

THE RUSH LIMBAUGH SHOW EXPLAINS THE “FAMINE NAZIS WIVES CLUB” AND WHAT SORT OF MISSION THEY ARE ON 911 “WIFE” MAY 11, 2009


That is the flaw of character, we truly help people with the truth and they hurt others with lies but claim the same goal and reasons without the real story.

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/

Dear Ann Coulter! Hi... read the above about you and me. Also, I lost 120 GB of work and got cut off for a long time. Read that above and call me later okay. Decide where you want to live... and my book okay. I got a family reunion and they asked if you wish to come and... it is private! I told them to stop talking to me and contact my lawyer... it has been 10 years and... I am also handling all of your private matters. Note: sighting with Norquist in 1999? WTF? Lincoln Center Time Dinner "no show" and trying to find your trail. Not good strategy... not good! Did you go to the Time dinner? I HAVE DONE A LOT OF WORK FOR YOU AND NO PAY! WHEN DO I GET A THANK YOU AND WHEN DOES THIS STOP?

If you are a swinger, then move on. If you wish to date then move on. If you must make appearances, then do not claim we have a dual life. Your story does not make sense now. Who is the dude? Are you engaged to him also? Why do you do this? Was I busy? Was I waiting at home? So I cannot but you can? What is the story now? You called last Wednesday and said how scared you were and what I said and asked... and I felt sorry again! Again. If you are scared, then stop. You have a mess. I have not resolved all the issues with your stalkers and these lies. At least take me out to dinner and say thank you.

Ann, why don't you ask me or let go? Also, you have not cleaned up the mess already and you have not addressed all the open problems! The picture has someone back there and this is what pisses me off. Now you tell me you have to go out when I do and attend concerts when I do. A big deficit here and a huge mess. IF YOU NEED AND WANT SOMEONE ELSE, THEN DO NOT STAY! YOU ALWAYS PLAY INTO THEIR HANDS AND IT PISSES ME OFF WHILE YOU SAY I DO. I DO NOT. ARE YOU PISSED OFF? THEN WHY...

No comments: