Thursday, November 26, 2009

TERRORISM=MURDER; BAUER, LAURA, AND UPSTAIRS; WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ANN COULTER; THE PLOT-CONFESSION; CAUGHT THEM; NOV 26, 2009



Dear Ann Coulter: sweetheart, they contacted me illegal and told me why they are trying to kill you and we know why they are trying to kill me after kidnapping me. They said you refused sex with them or me. The sensation of rape or a rape dream in communist terms is a pregnancy and when pregnant, you have revolution and overthrow. Let me handled this and diffuse it, stay down, do not move, and do not do anything to make this worse; if you want to read it, it is gory and you can; it is the exact same as what you told me. I also told her to avoid the Restoration Weekend and do not make this worse; no more chances and no explanations wanted; I do not wish to talk about it any more. I do not want to hear it or anything until this is over. I see it as a cold case and even a murder plot on a stripper I do not know.

The final details of the murder plot on Ann Coulter and who, what, where, when, and why:
http://responses2satwar.blogspot.com/2009/11/terrorismmurder-bauer-laura-and.html

Health care; what we and I want? I want lower cost, competition and open markets, no protectionism, and analysis of which illness cause bankruptcy and must be subsidized. $30 a month is a fair price to pay for a general health care plan and it is cheaper to subsidize than socialize it. Cost and corruption pile up with government intervention and it drives the market underground or seek cover. An example of poor management and overhead is crime, the legal system and the total social disaster. If you have a baby and do not have medical care; wait until you do. Ask why there is none available; not why a child is not covered; that is the fault of the parents; such the case with food. In order to have a baby, you have to feed it.

No comments: