Wednesday, July 29, 2009

20 YEARS OF COMMON NIGGER CALLING, FORCED MEDICATION, RATDOG-WEASAL CONCERT, TRUMP, FREEDOM, KEEP TRYIN, HANG-ON, LET GO, COURAGE JULY 29, 2009




Rat-Dog Bin Limbaugh says Bin W Bush is a fraud and LBJ because there were severe credit problems with reputations and they will medicate the entire population using the medical system; mental disorders of slaves-masters in order to take over and take power. Yeah right sure, I think you are delusional and unfit to stand public trial, you should be medicated:

Rat-Dog had to add that last plug how he tricked my family to agree with everything and sign their papers; I had to be released to a family member and the promise they would do this forced medication for the rest of my life. Such well intended and such a swell bunch of spies-terrorists-moles. They can rip apart a family by isolating them and tricking each; look what they got me and Ann doing; I yell at her for falling for his tricks, scams, and rip offs; total criminals and criminal homicide. It is her footprint and vehicle.

http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/
http://cybwarsatwarhq.blogspot.com/

No comments: